Thursday, October 18 • 9 a.m.–1 p.m. Waco
Thursday, October 25 • 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Harlingen
Thursday, November 1 • 9 a.m.–noon Marshall
Tuesday, March 19 • 9 a.m.–1 p.m. Fort Bend County
Thursday, March 21 • 9 a.m.–1 p.m. Waco
Thursday, March 28 • 9 a.m.–noon Marshall
Tuesday, April 2 • 9 a.m.–noon Sweetwater
Thursday, April 4 • 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Harlingen
Cost of Attendance:
$100 per company/organization
Included in price: Attendance at specific location for Job Fair, table/booth space with chairs, continental breakfast and catered lunch.
TSTC Career Services invites you to register for one of our Industry Job Fairs. Industry Job Fair is an excellent way to meet and interview TSTC students and graduates who are valued by industry for their knowledge, work ethic and workplace skills. TSTC students and graduates are prospective employees who are trained to enter the workforce.
Check out TSTC and our programs of instruction here!
To view more information on all 10 of the TSTC campuses, please click here!
For questions or for more information, contact:
TSTC in Marshall
TSTC in Waco
TSTC in Harlingen
TSTC in Sweetwater
General Sponsorship: $350
As an Industry Job Fair sponsor, your company will receive exclusive VIP perks and additional access to students at Industry Job Fairs throughout the year. Sponsorship benefits include:
- Ability to attend ALL Job Fairs
- Premium breakfast and catered lunch
- Setup beginning at 7 a.m.
- High-visibility booth/table location
- First pick for interview/testing rooms (as available at each location)
- Company logo placement on publications and flyers
- Company logo placement on hiretstc.com
Premium Sponsorship: $1,000
Same perks as a General Sponsor, PLUS
- Featured employer at TSTC Industry Job Fairs / Career Days
- Large banner with company logo displayed at all Job Fairs
- Covered access to all Spring 2018 Industry Job Fairs Statewide
- Crafted award plaque
- Guided tour of TSTC's Challenger Learning Center in Waco